Seventh Generation Bathroom Spray
- Citric acid (plant-derived soap scum and lime scale remover)
- Caprylyl/decyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent)
- Sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster)
- Potassium sorbate (synthetic preservative)
Seventh Generation Bathroom Spray is a tough disinfectant spray made with 97% plant-based cleaning ingredients.
An environmentally friendly cleaning spray that is bleach-free, colourant-free, and fragrance-free.
Our EU Ecolabel certified bathroom spray fights limescale.
Environmentally friendly Seventh Generation bottles are made from 100% recycled plastic & are recyclable.
Our cleaning products are never tested on animals, contain no animal ingredients & are Leaping Bunny certified as cruelty-free.
Seventh Generation's mission is to make the world a more sustainable place for the next seven generations one eco-friendly product at a time.
Leaping Bunny Certificate
Usage & FAQs: Hold sprayer 15 to 20 cm from surface, spray area and wipe with paper towel or cloth. Safe for most washable surfaces. Before using, always test on an inconspicuous spot on water sensitive surfaces and for color fastness on painted surfaces, plastics, fabric and carpet. Not for use on unfinished wood or fine furniture.
- Made with 97% plant-based ingredients.
- No bleach, no colourants, no fragrances.
- Bottle & trigger made with 100% recycled plastic and 100% recyclable.
- Never tested on animals, No animal ingredients. Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free product.
- EU Ecolabel certified bathroom spray that fights limescale.