Seventh Generation Dishwasher Tablets
- Sodium citrate (plant-derived complexing agent)
- Sodium carbonate (mineral-based builder)
- Sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen bleach agent)
- Fatty alcohol alkoxylate (plant-modified synthetic rinse agent)
- Tetraacetylethylenediamine (synthetic bleach activator)
- Sodium polyaspartate (synthetic dispersant)
- Sodium bicarbonate (mineral-based builder)
- Sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid)
- Bentonite (mineral-based tablet aid)
- Sorbitol (plant-derived tabletting aid)
- Disodium disilicate (mineral-based builder)
- Sodium silicate (mineral-based builder)
- Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (synthetic complexing acid)
- Glycerin (plant-derived tabletting aid)
- Brassica napus (rape) seed oil (plant-derived tabletting aid)
- Tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (synthetic tabletting aid)
- Protease (plant-derived enzyme soil remover)
- Amylase (plant-derived enzyme soil remover)
- Polyvinyl alcohol (synthetic watersoluble film)
Eco-friendly dishwasher tablets powered by plants. EU Ecolabel certfied. Not tested on animals & cardboard shell from 100% recycled fibres.
Leaping Bunny Certificate
Usage & FAQs: Minimise the impact on the environment by reducing energy and water consumption: select low temperature washing cycles, wash full loads and do not exceed the recommended usage. These EU Ecolabel certified dishwasher tablets are designed to work well at low temperatures (45C). Dosage: 1 tablet/wash. No need to remove the sachet, 100% soluble sachet. In areas with hard water, salt and rinse aid might be required.
- Made with 85% plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- No chlorine bleach, no fragrances, no colourants.
- EU Ecolabel certified dishwasher tablets that are tough on grease and residue and leaves your dishes shiny.
- Carboard box made with 100% recycled fibres and 100% recyclable.
- Never tested on animals, No animal ingredients. Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free product.